Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekend

This weekend was another relaxed couple of days. I've been knitting some dish towels that hopefully I can put up on etsy soon! I've also been fighting an upper respiratory infection without medicine.

I feel so drained and don't seem to be getting better so I think I may be going back to the doctor if it stays this way :/

I think my favorite part of this weekend though was going to see The Great Gatsby


It was just amazing. I had wanted to read the book before seeing the movie, but just never seemed to get around to it. I will make a point of buying the book and reading it now, I can only imagine how great it is if the movie was that good!

Definitely something I would recommend! I have a feeling there will be many award nominations for this movie.

I hope you are having a wonderful Monday (as hard as that may be sometimes)

 photo blogpostsignature_zps773999e2.jpg

9 comments:

  1. Princess - the book is a must read. I read it many, many years ago and I was captivated. I cannot wait to see the movie.

    If you have peppermint, lavender or frankincense try those for you respiratory infection. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still have to see that movie!
    i remember reading the book back in the day
    just followed your cute blog (:

    -ariel
    AuteurAriel

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have yet to see the great gatsby.
    super cute blog just followed :)

    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen the Great Gatsby yet, but hearing your good review of it makes me want to even more. The previews made it look pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see great gatsby sooo bad!!! Looks amazing! I love this blog of yours! Im now following and cannot wait to read more!

    xoxo

    http://elisemn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete